Call us now on:
07841 523 347



How to book

Stage 1 - Contact us to check availability

During your enquiry we are happy to provisionally reserve your desired date so that it is not sold to someone else.

There is no payment required for a provisional booking.

We will hold your provisional booking for up to 3 weeks without needing a deposit.

Note: We have more than one ring bearing white Barn Owl and can attend multiple weddings on the same day. This means we may be able to accommodate bookings at short notice, so please give us a call!

Please see our How it works page for details of optional extras and upgrades which can make your day even more special.

Stage 2 - Confirming your booking

We request a 20% deposit to confirm your booking, with the remaining 80% due 2 weeks before the wedding.

Once you have paid your 20% deposit we will send you confirmation by email and text message together with a receipt for your records.

Ways to pay

By cheque
Payable to: Eagle Enterprises
Sent to: 36 Harvey Avenue, Durham, DH1 5ZG.

Electronically
Payable to: Eagle Enterprises
Sort code: 401931
Account: 11739301

Please use your wedding date as a reference on any payments you send.

Charges and fees

The fee for this service is £350 including VAT.

In certain cases we may require assistance with travel expenses. We are based at Durham. Events within 100 miles of this location incur no travel expenses. Outside this area we charge approximately £25 for every additional 50 miles of travel. Some events may also require an overnight stay.

You can use the following calculator to get an estimate of the travel expenses, but please be aware that it is only accurate for venues directly accessible from Durham by road. If travel involves water transport and/or toll roads/tunnels/bridges/etc. then these additional costs will need to be added - please contact us for an accurate quote.

The following map also gives a rough idea of possible travel expenses...

Map showing estimated travel expenses

Cancellations

Changing your wedding date

If you need to change your date, this does not incur any additional charge. We are happy to move dates providing we have space in our calendar to accommodate your new date.

If we do not have availability for your new date, your booking would be treated as a cancellation.

Cancelling a confirmed booking

In the unlikely event that you need to cancel a confirmed booking, we are happy to refund your entire booking fee with the exception of the initial 20% deposit.